Fulham’s star attraction, and the Fantasy Premier League game’s in-form bargain striker asset Dimitar Berbatov is set to miss out for the second straight game this weekend as manager Martin Jol has revealed that the Bulgarian has only a 10% chance of playing against Southampton.
Fellow Fulham striker Mladen Petric is a doubt with a calf injury, which means that Hugo Rodallega is the best bet to notch for Fulham this weekend on the road – against a Southampton team that has conceded the most goals in the Premier League.
Berbatov’s physical state is one issue, but his mental state could be another, after it was reported that his brother was arrested in Bulgaria yesterday on a drug find.
Fantasy Premier League managers will hope Berbatov returns to fitness after the international break and not lose too much of his 7.1M value in the process as he provides a great third striker option long term in the official FPL game.
- Dimitar Berbatov Injured; Won’t Play Against Manchester City
- Here’s Your Chance Nevland: Johnson Dislocates Shoulder
- Last Chance to Vote for 2010 Soccerlens Awards
- Breaking News: 68% of Fantasy Premier League Managers Don’t Own RVP; Playing Game Incorrectly
- Dimitar Berbatov Transfer to Fulham: Martin Jol A Genius