The two week break from club football for World Cup Qualifying often feels a bit like tubing down a lazy river at an amusement park – lulling football fans worldwide to sleep with meandering (and sometimes meaningless) World Cup Qualifiers. But every so often the river makes a sharp turn or traverses a waterfall to provide an exciting international encounter that fills the fan’s heart with joy.
- From the Archives: World Cup Qualifying
- Benitez is a Bell-End: "Torres is Injured, Let’s Change World Cup Qualifying!"
- European Goal of the Year via World Cup Blog
- Let the FIFA Club World Cup Winners – Investing Begin: A Friendly Reminder & A Very Quick Wrap-Up
- A Weekend of FA Cup Football & Footbo Surfing